Wednesday, April 7, 2010

*Interview*

Questions asked for Nichole:
1. Why did you choose to study psychology?
2. What do you like most about psychology?
3. If you didn’t become a psychology teacher, would you have done something else in the psychology field? (therapist, etc.)
4. How many years did you study psychology?
5. What would you have chosen if you didn’t study psychology?


I gave these written questions to Nichole during break of my psych 245 class. She said she would e-mail me back the answers as soon as she could. The next night I checked my e-mail and had all the questions with very specific answers. I learned a lot from getting her responses. She let me know how many years it took her to do what she does, and other things along the lines of her personal opinions when it came to studying psychology. Nichole was very informative and open to answering the questions I had given. Her answers will benefit my paper because of the detail she gave and her personal opinions that could also help me personally when studying psychology.

No comments:

Post a Comment